(as of Jan 02,2018 23:02:02 UTC – Details)
Are you frustrated with the amount of time you spend managing your emails every day?
Don’t Reply All will show you how to use email more efficiently.
Most employees spend over 11 hours a week reading and replying to emails.
In this book, you’ll learn how to spend less time and make your messages more effective. You’ll get research-based guidelines for improving the way you communicate with your team members.
Here is a partial list of what’s covered:
- How to use the “3Ws” to clearly assign tasks in emails and get things done.
- Four recommendations to help you create powerful subject lines to ensure that your emails are read.
- How to use “If…then…” statements in your messages to improve clarity, increase accountability, and reduce the amount of follow-ups.
- Tips to show you how to format your email so readers will easily be able to see the most important parts of your message.
- How to list questions and present options instead of asking open-ended queries to reduce back & forth emails.
- How to improve your email open-rate by using the “Delay Delivery” feature to schedule your emails in advance.
Here’s what’s included in the book:
Tactic #1: Assign Tasks in an Email Using the “3Ws”
Tactic #2: Write the Perfect Subject Line
Tactic #3: TL;DR – Write Emails That are Five Sentences or Less
Tactic #4: Break Long Emails into Two Parts
Tactic #5: Make Your Emails Scannable
Tactic #6: Show Instead of Tell by Attaching Screenshots
Tactic #7: Spell Out Time Zones, Dates, and Acronyms
Tactic #8: Use “If…then…” Statements
Tactic #9: Present Options Instead of Asking Open-Ended Questions
Tactic #10: Re-Read Your Email Once for a Content Check
Tactic #11: Save Drafts of Repetitive Emails
Tactic #12: Write It Now, Send It Later Using Delay Delivery
Tactic #13: Don’t Reply All (Unless You Absolutely Have To)
Tactic #14: Reply to Questions Inline
Tactic #15: Reply Immediately to Time-Sensitive Emails
Tactic #16: Read the Latest Email on a Thread Before Responding
Tactic #17: Write the Perfect Out-of-Office (OOO) Auto Reply
Tactic #18: Share the Rules of Email Ahead of Time
As a free bonus for purchasing this book, you’ll get a downloadable cheat sheet (a PDF file) that summarizes the content on one single page. You’ll also get a PowerPoint presentation (a PPT file) that also summarizes the tactics in the book, but in more detail so you can share the deck with your team.
Would you like to learn more?
Download Don’t Reply All now to get started right away.
Scroll to the top of this page and click on the “buy button.”