Are you struggling to stay motivated in your business? Are you doubting your chops as an entrepreneur? Do you need a reminder of why you got into the game in the first place?
You need a REBOOT, a reminder about what’s actually possible in modern small business.
It’s common to lose vision, motivation and perspective, and you’re in the right place to get the shot in the arm (or gut) you desperately need.
Because when we’re losing perspective, that’s when dangerous mistakes are made.
So here’s the thing – I’m going to ask you to do something.
I want you to listen to something. It’s a panel discussion featuring some experts who have spent the last 5 years helping small business entrepreneurs succeed online.
Your motivation problem likely won’t get fixed by “browsing” another internet article.
So, take it the next step and listen in… grab a coffee, put on your shoes and go for a walk as you listen and get your mind completely rebooted about what’s POSSIBLE in entrepreneurship today.
This episode is all about making it through those difficult times, staying motivated and reaching the highs that made you pick this path in the beginning.
During this episode we’ll be speaking from personal experience, looking at the tough points and the mountain tops and asking why some of us choose to stick it out. Entrepreneurship is definitely not for everyone but if you have come this far, there is a good chance you are in the right place, right?
We also talk about deciding your own destiny, the infinite possibilities of running your own business, and what separates the committed from the slackers.
So if you need a shot of confidence, a little bit of a pep talk or just want to stay on track, this is the episode for you!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The challenges of entrepreneurship and why it can sometimes get you down. [0:02:41.2]
- Deciding your entrepreneurial destiny and why it has to be you to choose. [0:05:19.3]
- The endless expanse of entrepreneurship and the exhilaration of this idea. [0:09:09.7]
- The difference between internal versus external centres of control. [0:14:29.3]
- Pat Flynn’s anecdote that taught Steph the power of finding her why. [0:21:27.8]
- Probable, profitable and why huge amounts of money are not the answer [0:27:07.2]
- The excitement of high revenue business and just earning a living. [0:31:01.1]
- Envy and the evils of comparison and an external control locus. [0:36:30.6]
- Differentiating factors between those that stay committed and the rest. [0:41:02.7]
““For entrepreneurs there is no outer limit of what is possible, and just that thought alone always gets me excited.””
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Learn how to set goals that actually stick!
The Top 10 Mistakes in Online Business
Every week we talk with entrepreneurs. We talk about what’s working and what isn’t. We talk about successes and failures. We spend time with complete newbies, seasoned veterans, and everything in between.
One topic that comes up over and over again with both groups is mistakes made in starting businesses. Newbies love to learn about mistakes so they can avoid them. Veterans love to talk about what they wish they had known when starting out.
These conversations have been fascinating, so we compiled a list of the 10 mistakes we hear most often into a nifty lil’ guide. Get the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Starting an Online Business here »